WHAT IS JOJOBA OIL?
Jojoba (ho-ho-bah) oil is a tried-and-true liquid derived from the cold-pressed seeds of the Jojoba plant. In the early 1970s, Native Americans used Jojoba oil to treat their wounds, sores, and burns. It contains essential vitamins and minerals for the skin, which protect the skin and treat skin conditions like acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
Jojoba oil makes the skin think it has enough oils so that it does not need to produce more oils. It can also help balance out your skin’s moisture levels by deeply penetrating all the way down into the skin. The most interesting thing is that Jojoba oil is very similar in structure to the sebum naturally produced by the skin. This is why it can be used on any skin type, from dry, oily, and sensitive to acne-prone. It is especially for the oily skin type that usually has a higher chance of impurities. Another good thing about Jojoba oil is that it removes makeup as well as dissolves impurities and the dirty sebum deep in the pores, which means it has such a high cleansing effect.
Jojoba oil can be used anywhere on your body including hair and scalp. It is typically used in hair conditioners or shampoos. After massaging the scalp with the mixture of Jojoba oil and essential oils, you will have nourished and moisturized hair and scalp.
Now, we all know Jojoba oil is a multi-tasker!
1. Clean out blackheads and whiteheads
2. Effective for cleansing impurities
3. Control and re-balance the oil production
4. Deeply hydrating and long-lasting moisturizing
5. Analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect
* Side effects?
Some people may experience some side effects such as a rash, itching, or allergic reactions.
If these reactions occur, you should stop using jojoba oil immediately.
* JOJOBA OIL IN THE SKINCARE PRODUCT – PURITO From Green Cleansing Oil / 200ml
Containing 5 natural oils
1) Olive oil : Rich in vitamin E (effective for anti-aging)
2) Sunflower seed oil : Sebum control, skin calming, and anti-oxidation effects
3) Jojoba seed oil : Rich in vitamins and minerals (sebum control and deep cleansing)
4) Sweet almond oil : Moisturizing and alleviating the itchiness
5) Grape seed oil : Containing polyphenols that prevent skin aging
It is a natural plant-based cleansing oil that cleanses your face without any irritation and skin troubles. You can correct emulsification process that naturally dissolves sebum and wastes in the pores. No oily residues, but the lightweight texture.
Try efficient sebum management with natural oils!